Saturday, October 27, 2012

Where to start (again)?

I've been encouraged to start blogging again, but I have to tell you - I'm not too excited about it.  I feel like it's just another thing on my to-do list.  But here's a (re-)start anyway.

I can't believe that it's been almost a YEAR since I've blogged.  Whoa.  That means it's been almost a YEAR since Harper was born, and let me say - what a year it has been! 

I'm not going to go back and recap our entire year.  That is just too daunting of a task.  

So here we are, a few days before Halloween.  Last night Harper and I went to our church's Fall Festival.  It was an overall good time.  

I baked these beauties to share.  I have to admit, they were tasty!



We dressed Harper as Mickey Mouse.  I didn't get a great picture of him, so you'll have to tun in next time to see the ridiculous cuteness. :)  We're tagging along with our neighbors to their Fall Festival next week.  

I'll leave you with a couple of recent photos of the little one.  




No comments: