Thursday, November 1, 2012

11.1.12

November.

Wow, is this year flying by.

I don't have much to say today. It was a normal day for us.  Oh wait!  Something exciting DID happen.  Harper drank cow's milk for the first time!  And he did fine.  *sigh*
The end of an era, I guess. :)

I won't mind not washing bottles every night in preparation for daycare the next day.  That is for sure.  And I certainly won't miss pumping.  THAT is for the birds.

We're going to ease off this gradually, though.  Replacing one "bottle" at a time.  (He's actually drinking out of a cup with a straw during the day, not a bottle.)  My baby is growing up.  He will be 1 year old in just 8 more days.

Here's a little shot from yesterday.  Cute little Mickey, isn't he?


4 comments:

Cristie Jensen said...

Very cute little guy, so grown up :)

Margaret said...

That is quite a milestone! He's such an adorable little stinker! Cute, cute Mickey!

Margaret said...

Not sure my first post worked. I had a hard time with that word verification. It bumped me four times!

It's great that he's growing up and giving mom a rest, but he's such an adorable little guy. What a cute Mickey he made.

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog is so long... WAY CUTE! You are doing great mom! Miss you guys.