Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Anniversary Celebrations

Can you believe we've been married 4 years already?!?

We spent our anniversary cruising around Yellowstone National Park & Grand Teton National Forest, then drove home through Jackson Hole, WY.

On the drive up to Yellowstone, we stopped in Rexburg, Idaho, so Dan could show me his old college stomping ground. We also stopped to see the progress on the Rexburg temple. Pretty impressive!












Our first night was spent at Mack's Inn, ID. There are several reasons why I don't camp, and Mack's Inn pretty much reinforces all of them. Even though we stayed in the "lodge", I still consider this camping. Here's some proof:






Despite less than stellar accomodations the first night (we had no idea what we were getting into. In fact, when I called to make the reservation, the man told me they had been "recently renovated." Hmmm...), we had a great time at Yellowstone Park! Here are some of our favorite pictures.






















Some might say I went overboard with the pictures, but this was my first time to Yellowstone! (OK, so maybe 553 pictures in 3 days is a little over the top...)


No comments: