Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How you can REALLY be productive at work!

Surprise!! can you believe it, an actual post from Chrystal's other (some say better) half :) - I thought I would share one of the things I do at work so you can have a glimpse into Corporate America. Not everyday is hustle and bustle, so I need to do something during the other 30 hours a week I am working. Not only do you help yourself but others as well. If only the rest of America would catch on! .........hope you enjoy.  --- enter corporate america

2 comments:

Salina said...

Thanks Dan...that was really fun! I think I finally gave up around level 37, and about an hour and a half. I'll have to pass this along to Andrew for him to do during his "work week".

Jen said...

BTW- I was super entertained by this... I played it for quite some time!