Saturday, March 29, 2008

Getting Ready for Digi: In Deep!

I am really starting to get excited for Jessica Sprague's next class... Digi: In Deep.  It starts Monday!

Tonight was the first time I was able to sit down and play with PSE6 on the Mac.  I can't believe how much I have forgotten in the past couple of months.  But after working thru some issues, I finally got my first Layout completed.  It feels so good to have one done before class even begins.  

I'm working on a mini-album with a page dedicated to each temple that we have visited.  If you are unfamiliar with temples, you can read more about them here.  The first page is on Salt Lake, which holds some special memories for both Dan and me.  We were married there!

Credits:  

Papers:  Laundry Line Nate by Jen Wilson Designs

             Sock Monster Finds Boys Set 1 by Jen Wilson Designs

Font:     Bikham Script Pro & Century Gothic

Template: Crystal Set 6

6 comments:

prism said...

It's beautiful, Chrystal. Nice Job! I tried using PSE a few times, but after having used Photoshop for so many years already, I have found it hard to get the hang of. My sister is quite good at it, though.

Keep it up!

Jen said...

Love the pics of the temple. So beautiful. We were married there too. :) Hope Digi3 goes well for you!! You are so good at scrappin! Someday I'll have to hire you. ;)

Ljonezy said...

I love this lo. The picture in the night scene with the lights is spectacular. This is such a stunning building. And how nice to do a whole album on all the different temples.

See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Your LO is so beautiful. What an angle! I love the SL temple. Can't wait to have you in class! Have a wonderful day! -J

Kari said...

What a gorgeous page!!! I love all of your photos :) What a great idea to do a special book of temples - *LOVE* the idea!!

Jackie said...

wow that photo from the air is really a cool picture