Sunday, May 25, 2008

The "big" news...

Did you really think that we would announce something important on a blog without calling our family first?  Really?  

We've gotten quite a few phone calls regarding Dan's post a couple days ago.  I have to apologize.  He was trying to be funny, since he just learned how to post here.  So, here is the long-awaited announcement.  The "addition" to the family:



The Wii Fit!  It's an accessory for the Nintendo Wii. We have been having so much fun with it!  So far, we have hula-hooped, ski jumped, done some Yoga, and tried some balance games.  If you haven't tried it - you're missing out!

Sorry if this is disappointing news to any of you. :)

Happy Memorial Day!




5 comments:

lyn said...

Dude, you're soooootrying to be Mii by matching the box!! LOL It's okay, if I wasn't Mii I'd wanna be Mii too! :P

Jen said...

Hooray for Wii Fit!! I totally want to get it! I was kind of hoping it would help me lose the last 5-7 lbs. Do you think that its 'that intensive'? Is it totally awesome? Worth the $90?

Chrystal said...

I'm not sure it's super "intensive" aerobically, but I can definitely feel something, mostly with the balance and yoga stuff. Not sure it would really help loose weight, but it is FUN!

Salina said...

Ohhh, I've been looking at that! Sounds like so much fun, but of course the teenagers think it's "LAME"....um....that's because you have to do something besides SIT! Dan is a funny guy...leading us on like that!! Makes me laugh, just the kind of thing that Andrew would do if I gave him knowledge on how to post! Congrats on your "addition"!!

Carol said...

Great to hear your comments about the WII fit, we have been looking at it.