Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

I hope you are all having a happy and relaxing Memorial Day.  We have been pretty lazy!  The weather here is HOT already. I'm not sure I'm going to make it through a Texas summer!  We went to the Church picnic and by early afternoon, it was in the 90's.  

After the picnic, we hurried back to the nice cold air conditioning and played some Wii Fit!  Then we watched a movie and have been relaxing ever since.  Here are some scrapbook pages I finished, too.
 
credits:
template & green paper: LivE Designs
brown paper & tag: Merkeley Designs
font: Another Typewriter

credits:
Template - Andrea Gold

Word Art - Daniela Peuss

Paper & Love Sticker - Elisa's Bits "Aquamarine"

Staples - Atomic Cupcake


1 comment:

Gifford Family said...

You are a talented scrapbooker. (correct term?)I am longing for 90 degree weather. Our Memorial day was rainy and in the 50's!