Friday, July 24, 2009

Photos

Thank you for all the kind words about our new home. I am so excited to move in! I just love our neighborhood, and it's nice to be closer in to the city. We could have bought a much larger house in the suburbs, but this time wanted to be close to downtown and also to work. My commute is only about 25 minutes, which is SO NICE! :)

Anyway, I've had some requests lately for Photos of the Day. I know I have been a slacker about posting. I just haven't had the chance to get back on here since vacation. Anyway, here are a couple POTD that I happen to have here at work (because they were on my cell phone, which is why they are such poor quality). I'm going to try and get some photo editing done this weekend so I can post some vacation photos!

Here's one from our new favorite Mexican restaurant, Lupe Tortilla. The food is here is soooo delicious! We are happy to see that they just opened a new location about a mile from our house. Not sure if that will prove to be good for the waistline...


Yesterday I saw this car in the mall parking lot, and had to take a photo for Dan. I have to admit I was proud that I recognized it as a Lamborghini Gallardo.

No comments: