Thursday, August 6, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

I have had a request to finish the Anniversary Week Trip posts.  So here we go!

We got back to Houston on Thursday evening, and Friday we packed up the car again and headed to the Gulf of Mexico.  Dan's parents came along this time - and we had a great time!

First stop was Surfside Beach.


Aren't they so cute?


Well, until Brad tried to pull Debra into the ocean!


She is quick to forgive, evidently.  Hehe!


Here we are!


And here I am with the in-laws. :)

I like toes pictures.


I think Brad was tired of photos...


But we got him in the end!


This is one of my favorites of Dan and his dad.  


And we finally asked a stranger to take one of all of us together.  What a fun day at the beach!



2 comments:

lyn said...

gettin' in the spirit of things there with that shirt, dan!

great pics, chrystal! i love the smooch pic. ;)

Jester said...

The photo of you and Dan, could SO pass as Christmas Cards to everyone!