Wednesday, June 10, 2009

catching up


We've been busy with getting things back in order after the break-in.  Here are my photos of the day for the past few days.  I've been taking photos around our neighborhood while taking the dogs for their walk.



Yesterday, I went to PF Changs for a business dinner.  Yum!  My new favorite things are their mini-desserts.  The perfect size dessert after a big dinner (the are brought to you in a shot glass size dish).  I had s'mores and red velvet cake. Delish!
 

Here is Bella on our walk tonight.  She is always so excited to go for a walk, and then she finds out how hot it is and doesn't want to walk anymore. :)



1 comment:

Gifford Family said...

Hey, Sorry to hear about your break in! It is scary how many people I know who have been robbed in the last few months! I am glad things turned out alright and that no one was hurt! Love the "pictures of the day"!