Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the little things

I've had a busy, although mundane, day today.

Woke up to puppies scratching to be let outside.

Showered and dressed for work.

Went to work.  Got a lot done, including a delicious lunch (curry tuna salad) at Shade.  Chatted in the afternoon with Jessica and Emily.  Real work sprinkled in, too, in case you were wondering.

Drove home.  Lots of traffic.  Air conditioner working overtime.

Let puppies out/calmed them down/played in backyard.

Was going to vacuum.  Remembered that we are out of vacuum cleaner bags.  Ordered them online.  

Despite the sweltering heat, took the dogs for a walk.

Got home, turned on sprinklers.  Watched as Bentley played in the water.

Realized that it is that time again when you can't get cold water out of the tap.  Only in Texas.

And emptied the dish washer.  So that Dan can't claim I save that task for him. :)


And now I think I'll go eat some dinner.

What did you do today?

1 comment:

DAN said...

Ha ha . . Thank you for unloading the diswasher. I guess I will water the grass then :). Love you Bug!