Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weeknights

I have been super tired all day today.  I really didn't even want to post my photo of the day, but I know Dan likes it. :)  Hi Honey!

So during the week I don't do very much after work.  This is generally my tool of choice:


I watch a lot of stupid TV.  For instance, right now I am watching "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here."  I  highly discourage you from watching it.  Really, the bottom of the barrel.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and Dan will be home to rescue me from the mundane!

2 comments:

Salina said...

Thanks for the warning, I DVR'd it and haven't watched it yet!!! Just got back from enrichment and Andrew is over playing BBall, so I'm about to sit down for some useless TV too!

Jen said...

Thats my tool of choice too! {after the kids are in bed...} and i love it. lol... its a good wind down right??!