Monday, June 22, 2009

welcome back, old friend

Most of the time I use Facebook to waste time, but today it was actually useful.  I re-connected with an old friend.  We only chatted for half an hour or so, but it was so good to catch up.  We haven't seen each other in  10 years.  But turns out we had a big impact on each other.  Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.  I love that!

And now, photos of the day.  Dan was here for a long weekend so I didn't do much posting.  We like to spend all that time together. Even if it is just in front of the TV watching movies. :)


Friday.  Bentley has taken to falling asleep while "on watch."  Poor puppy.


Saturday.  Brownies and ice cream.  'nuff said. 


Sunday... blueberry muffins.  Yum!  


And today.  I found this hilarious.  They are both on the couch, butt-to-butt.


No comments: